There is so much to be grateful for this time of year! Why ruin a good thing by counting calories? Count blessings, not calories.
Sweet cranberry meets earthy forest vibes in what will be your new holiday fave candle. This scent combines the tartness of cranberries and currants with pleasing herbaceous accords. This scent is a fantastic way to welcome the start of fall but also makes a great choice year-round. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including Fir, Cinnamon, Patchouli, and Orange.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
TIPS AND TRICKS
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough “melt pool” and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4″. Always. I mean it.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won’t catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
• Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected.
• Frosting and spotting may occur due to temperature changes in transit. Because we can’t control Mother Nature, we are unable to replace candles that have frosting or spotting. Read more about this in our FAQ.
• International shipping is available, but not listed as an option on the site. Should you want to place an international order, please send an email to: email@example.com